Saturday 1 August 2015

PHYTOSCIENCE 

Assalamualaikum guys, how are you guys??















         Today I want to write my blog, actually this is my fourth blog, I hope you enjoy it. I’m want to tell you about Pyhotoscince.



You know what is pyhtoscience means?? This is a business who the company create 62 people milliner in 2 years and half. This company was established in MaLaysia on September 2012. You know who is the founded on this company?? The founded in this company is Dato seri Lai Teck Peng, for me he’s is the billioner.

Okay, one day Putra told me he’s doing a business, before that you know Putra right?? I was telling about him at my second blog, but I don’t tell you he’s doing a business. hahaha.. Now, I tell you that he doing a business pyhtoscience. He ask me to join a business not me only, Hamzah to join this business he become my partner in this business. Putra ask me do you want to make a money? I said yes of course everyone want to make money to make easier to the future.



He tell me everything how, when, where about phytoscience everthing is phytoscience. Putra said we are student we use PTPTN to study we use that kind of money to study but he want to take mentality of student that have a way to find a money when you are study in IPTA or IPTS. Putra always said this is the way to find a money “PHYTOSCIENCE”. But totally don’t believe this kind of business because all people scare to join this business because scare to be cheated. Why I join this business?? Because I don’t want to make trouble anymore to my parents, I don’t use PTPTN, cause I afraid to pay back the money. One more thing maybe this way can make me to take any risk and maybe this is my future in business.


You know Syahmi, he was 19 years old same age like me but when he get into this business he get a lot of money but he’s only 19. He have a car Nissan Fairlady in 3 moths only. You think in 3 months he can a car just join this business?? Can you imagine that?? But this business now days about phytoscience have been viral because many students in IPTA or IPTS join this business. Who is not join this business come to join us. It’s not too late, come join us to do a business about phtoscience. If you interested call my number phone 012-3442313 or you whatassp me.


Simple picture that I take :D


   If you join any business the most important thing, there have 4 step. 

There is D.U.I.T :-

D for DOA.

U for USAHA.

I for ISTIQOMAH.

T for TAWAKAL. 

Don't forget this 4 step.



This is the product that we sell :-







That’s all from today, I’m do a business right now and I’m study, I do 2 work at one time. If I can, maybe you can do a work 5 time at one time. You know what I mean. I hope you enjoy read my blog. I hope you keep telling about this business to your friend who want to join me contact us.


I hope we can keep touch every day in my blog. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment